This procurement exercise is to appoint a number of suitably licenced Hackney Carriage, Private Hire and PVC operators to a framework agreement to provide Staffordshire County Council with passenger transport services across eight seperate districts of Staffordshire. The transport required will be for adults and children in mainstream education, older people, adults and children with special educational needs, learning disabilities, physical and sensory disabilities and mental health issues.
The framework agreement may be utilised by other local authorities in the West Midlands for the purpose of providing emergency transport as and when required by the Civil Contingencies Unit of each authority. A list of West Midlands authorities can be found at http://hub.westmidlandsiep.gov.uk/cncil.asp?PageRef=59 %20
This is an electronic tender. All requests for information to be sent through the electronic tendering portal and messaging facility on the Proactis electronic tendering system. How to register:
1. Instructions at http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/business/procurement/etendering/
2. Follow the link to proactis e-tendering (http://www.staffordshire.alito.co.uk/). On the main page click suppliers then (new user) register links.
3. Complete the self registration questions and click the register button.
4. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with an authentication link (this email may find its way to your trash/junk email account, so please check).
5. Confirm the authentication and then login into proactis suppliers side.
6. Search the bulletin board for the tender(s) using key words, search criteria etc.
7. Once found, click on the (blue) contract title to register interest against an active tender.
8. Click the register button and then continue.
9. The tender will now be in the my tenders profile area on the main menu.
10. Find the read me first document and continue with managing the tender.
If you require urgent assistance regarding the initial usage of the eTendering package please contact the Contracting Authority point of contact in Section I.1 of this notice. On failure to reach this contact, please immediately email the nature of the difficulty to mailto:email@example.com?subject=TED
Staffordshire County Council
Staffordshire Procurement, Finance and Resources, Wedgewood Building, Tipping Street
Contact point(s): Rosie O'Doherty
ST16 2DH Stafford
Telephone: +44 1785854650
Fax: +44 1785854660
General address of the contracting authority: www.staffordshire.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Contract value: This notice is for a framework agreement and is not in itself a contract. There is no guarantee as to the volumes of business under the framework agreement.The framework agreement is between the appointed economic operators and Staffordshire County Council, to provide transportation of service users in the Staffordshire region.Call off contracts under the framework agreement will be awarded in accordance with EU Regulations (Section 19 of the Public Contract Regulations) and as described in the tender documents.Importantly all contract values reflect the potential spend for the full scope and entirety of the duration of the framework agreement, excluding VAT.Range between GBP 12 000 000 and GBP 25 000 000.
Published: 4 Jan 2013, Receipt by: 12 Feb 2013
All suppliers that are registered with us receive email notifications of Public Sector tenders related to their area of business.