The London Borough of Merton wishes to purchase integrated specialist services for older people with dementia and their carers where health and social care services operate seamlessly and in close partnership with the following objectives:
- To promote the quality of life and independence of older people suffering from severe dementia and associated challenging behaviour
- To enhance their ability to remain in their own homes
- To give advice and support to those caring for older people with dementia. To enable them to continue in their caring role and promote their health and well-being
- A service is for people with early, middle to late symptoms of dementia. The services must provide support to enable them to live at home for as long as possible thus reducing the need for residential care
- To ensure that the service provided reflects the latest published national research on dementia with a particular focus on community based dementia services
The London Borough of Merton is inviting tenders from Providers with relevant skills and experience to provide a Dementia Hub that meets both the current and future needs of Customers. The service will be provided to residents of the London Borough of Merton.
The Contract will be in place from 1st April 2013 for an initial period of 2 years with the option to extend, (exercisable at the Councilâ€™s sole discretion), for a further period of up to 1 year (making a potential period of up to 3 years).(MT Ref:94233)
London Borough of Merton
Civic Centre,London Road
Published: 31 Oct 2012, Receipt by: 23 Nov 2012
All suppliers that are registered with us receive email notifications of Public Sector tenders related to their area of business.