Telecommunication consultancy services. IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support. Systems and technical consultancy services. Information technology requirements review services. IT consultancy for advice and specification of works is to ensure that the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park has fit for purpose technology to support LLDC's objectives by utilising telecommunications, network infrastructure and IT systems. An integrated approach is needed across the following 3 areas:
1. Review of currently deployed systems, technology asset valuation, specification of future requirements, support for procurement and management of implementation partners, audit of completed works.
- WiFi provision – private and public
- Mobile provision
- Duct Network
- Fibre Network
- Data Network
2. Smart Technology advice:
- Analysis of opportunities related to telecommunications and networking related to 'Smart Cities' initiatives
- Support of specifications and related works
3. Strategic and enterprise architectural advice relating to Park communications systems and Park IT systems.
The Contracting Authority reserves the right to add relevant services to the contract depending on its needs in the areas of Park IT and Telecommunications Network infrastructure and systems inosfar they are necessary for the completion of the Project.
Ref: No reference provided,
London Legacy Development Corporation
Level 10, One Stratford Place
For the attention of: John O'Dor
E20 1EJ London
Telephone: +44 2032881800
General address of the contracting authority: www.londonlegacy.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: www.londonlegacy.co.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.supply4london.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Contract value: 24 months from award of contract with a potential short extension of up to 12 months.
Published: 24 Jan 2013, Receipt by: 20 Feb 2013
All suppliers that are registered with us receive email notifications of Public Sector tenders related to their area of business.