Cornwall College Further Education Corporation wish to appoint a supplier to provide Dairy and Morning Goods.
The Colleges electronic tendering system In-Tend will be used for this tender, to express an interest and obtain documentation relating to this Tender Suppliers must:
1. Click link to the colleges electronic tendering system https://in-tendhost.co.uk/cornwall
2. Click on "Current Tenders";
3. Locate this tender;
4. Click the box titled "View Tender Detail";
5. Click on the box titled "Express Interest";
6. If you are already registered as a supplier you need to login. You will be then be sent an automated e-mail confirming your company has been added to the supplier list followed by a second automated e-mail which confirms that documents have been published and how to download them;
7. If you not registered as a supplier you will need to click on "Register" after registration you will need to login and express an interest in the project, you will receive the automated e-mails detailed above.
Cornwall College Further Education Corporation
PL25 4DJ St Austell
Telephone: +44 1726226562
General address of the contracting authority: http://cornwall.ac.uk
Address of the buyer profile: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/cornwall
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Contract value: Estimated value excluding VAT: Range: between 175 000 and 185 000 GBP
Published: 17 Jan 2013, Receipt by: 5 Mar 2013
All suppliers that are registered with us receive email notifications of Public Sector tenders related to their area of business.