The Council is looking for a contractor to carry out the complete servicing and thorough inspections of community equipment managed by Shapes. This includes profiling beds, alternating air mattresses and cushions, patient hoists and standaids, reclining chairs and other equipment.
Shapes (Shared Health Alliance Pembrokeshire Equipment Service) is a joint venture between Pembrokeshire County Council (the lead agency) and the Hywel Dda Health Board. Shapes provide healthcare equipment for use by patients within their own homes in Pembrokeshire. Equipment is portable and is not installed in the premises, e.g. fixed gantry hoists and stair-lifts are excluded.
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the etenderwales portal (this is only required once)
- Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
- Click the "Suppliers register here" link
- Enter your correct business and user details
- Note the username you chose and click "Save" when complete
- You will shortly receive an email with yo ur unique password (please keep this secure)
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click "continue"
2. Express an Interest in the Project
- Login to the portal with the username/password
- Click the "ITTs Open to All Suppliers" link. (These are Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier)
- Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
- Click the "Express Interest" button in the "Actions" box on the left-hand side of the page.
- This will move the ITT into your "My ITTs" page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
- Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the "Settings and Buyer Attachments" in the "Actions" box
3. Responding to the tender
- You can now choose to "Reply" or "Reject" (please give a reason if rejecting)
- You can now use the ''''''''Messages'''''''' function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
- Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT - There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon - Fri (8am - 6pm) on:- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800 368 4850/ Fax: 020 7 080 0480
Community Benefits do not apply to this contract
Pembrokeshire County Council
County Hall, Haverfordwest
For the attention of: Diane Hughes
SA61 1TP Pembrokeshire
Telephone: +44 1437 775640
Fax: +44 1437 776510
Address of the buyer profile: http://https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: Contact point(s): https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Internet address: http://https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Contract value: No contract value provided
Published: 16 Jan 2013, Receipt by: 21 Feb 2013
All suppliers that are registered with us receive email notifications of Public Sector tenders related to their area of business.