Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust requires a highly flexible, demand led service to provide transport for laboratory samples being referred for testing to other hospital laboratories around the country.
The service provider should be able to:
- Provide a robust, reliable and cost effective service.
- Consolidate transport from different laboratory sections to the same hospital when required.
- Transport samples in suitable refrigerated/frozen containers in order to protect the integrity of the sample and compliant with the relevant transport regulations of biological specimens.
- Respond to our transport requirements at short notice when required.
- Communicate effectively with the referral laboratories to ensure sample receipt is acknowledged and any issues are notified back to us.
- Provide a service 7 days a week when required.(MT Ref:96277)
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Royal Hallamshire Hospital,Glossop Road,Supplies & Commercial Services
Simon Beal, Senior Buyer
Published: 21 Dec 2012, Receipt by: 28 Jan 2013
All suppliers that are registered with us receive email notifications of Public Sector tenders related to their area of business.