The Northern Ireland Assembly Commission (NIAC) seek the provision of Network Maintance & Support contract for its existing CISCO IT Network Infrastructure.
This contract will cover the provision of:
* One off purchase, installation & configuration of an Cisco LAN Management Solution;
* Hardware Support & Maintenance;
* Software Support & Maintenance;
* Software Update Services to include on-going support & upgrading for the Cisco LAN Management Solution;
* Ad Hoc purchasing of CISCO Network Devices and components;
* Ad Hoc On-Site assistance and support; and
* Disposal of any redundant devices in a safe and secure manner and in line with the NIA Environmental Policy and WEEE Directive.
Northern Ireland Assembly Commission
Parliament Buildings, Ballymiscaw, Stormont
For the attention of: Ruth Roberts
BT4 3XX Belfast
Telephone: +44 2890521217
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.niassembly.gov.uk/
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Contract value: Estimated value excluding VAT: 172 500 GBP
Published: 19 Dec 2012, Receipt by: 23 Jan 2013
All suppliers that are registered with us receive email notifications of Public Sector tenders related to their area of business.