Harlow Council is seeking to commission a suitably experienced and qualified/certified/registered organisation for the purpose of providing specialist welfare rights and advice services. The aims of the Services are:
1. To provide a specialist welfare rights and advice service for the residents of Harlow.
2. To work with the Council and with other service providers and funding agencies, as appropriate, to achieve these aims.
3. To deliver the Services free of charge, impartially and confidentially to the service users.
4. The Services offered will comprise of â€˜specialist adviceâ€™ as defined by the Community Legal Service Quality Mark.
The Services listed below are â€˜core servicesâ€™ and will be a minimum requirement of the service provision:-
1. One-to-one advice, casework and advocacy work for residents of Harlow: to be provided on
a. Money management/debt advice
c. Welfare benefits
2.Information and advice to be provided to Harlow Council in relation to welfare rights and advice issues.
Tenderers are required to describe the level of service that could be provided for each of the core service areas within the budget bands specified in the Council's Specification. The Council will pay the service provider a fixed sum per annum to provide, as a minimum, the Core Services. Tenderers will be given the opportunity to supply additional/added value services at no additional cost to the Council.(MT Ref:95456)
Harlow District Council
Civic Centre,Water Gardens,Corporate Procurement
Published: 6 Dec 2012, Receipt by: 16 Jan 2013
All suppliers that are registered with us receive email notifications of Public Sector tenders related to their area of business.