The Better Broadband for Norfolk (BBfN) Programme is working to extend access to superfast broadband across Norfolk, beyond the reach of commercially funded deployments. Coverage across is expected to reach95% of Norfolk properties by the completion of the current rollout at the end March 2020. This contract is seeking to provide further Next Generation Access infrastructure to provide access for as many of the remaining 5% of properties as possible. Bids must meet the requirements of the State Aid 'umbrella scheme' approved by the European Commission which sets out the criteria for compatible projects: http://ec.europa.eu/competition/state_aid/cases/263954/263954_1760328_135_4.pdf
Sarah Hardy (Admin)
Contract value: 18000000
Published: 25 Jul 2018, Receipt by: 17 Aug 2018
All suppliers that are registered with us receive email notifications of Public Sector tenders related to their area of business.